Pages - Menu

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Principal, Accountant, Secretary Required



CAREER OPPORTUNITY 
A prominent international chain of schools first time in Pakistan is looking for dynamic, competitive and committed individuals who believe in hard work and foresee their bright future. 
I Post Oualification 1 Reauired Experience Principal MA! MSC + MEd / BEd I Minimum 7 years' experience of eminent institute, I proficient in English (spoken & written) equipped I with computer skills as well. Ex. armed forces I personnel can also apply , I Vice Principal 1 cr MA / M's" + M.Ed / B.Ed I Minimum 5 years' experience of eminent institute, I proficient in English spoken & written) equipped , with computer skill( s as well I Teachers for I 0 & A-level as , well as Matric MA/MSC + BEd I 3 years' experience in any institution , (Proficient in English) I , Montessori, Primary, I Elementary & Middle BA / Bsc + B Ed + ' , mfi_lte_ss°' Lourses , I 3 years' experience in any institution 1 (Proficient in English) 1 , Academic I Coordinator MA/MEd / B.Ed , 3 years' of experience of well-known institute I  Administrator BA! BSC / B.Com/MBA I 5 years working experience with leading institute I or comoanv Accountant M.Com / B.Com I 5 years' of experience in any well reputed I educational institute, accountancy & computer I skills necessary , Secretary Graduate I 3 years experience in any institution (Proficient in I English & Computer skills) 
> An attractive salary package shall be offered coupled with transport facility. > An excellent communication skill in English shall be preferred. > Vacancies are available at District Kasur. > Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Eligible both male & female candidates can apply through 
E-mail pnespakistan@hotmail.com 


0 comments:

Post a Comment